It’s got a vintage fashion theme, and they seem to be into burlesque so it should be quite a shin dig. Booze, meat and folk music, all while I’m wearing a homemade dress.
Time to get sloshed
So Tom Hardy in a cardigan with eyebrow-less Guy Pearce
I am going to enjoy this film
So it turns out there is a sequel to Blues Brothers
apparently it sucks
but fuck it
I love Elwood
and John Goodman
if there is actually going to be a zombie apocalypse i will:
- take car
- go to mum’s
- kill phil
- grab liz
- go to the winchester
- have a nice cold pint
- and wait for all this to blow over
Might try and do some more Misty Sands. I doubt it’d get it done for the 6th but if I did get it done before the show I could always print it myself
If not, time to watch Vertigo
Colouring and lettering done, now just the shading and then it’s done
I hope it confuses everyone
Holy fuck the episodes are only 10 minutes long!
What the shit
Right time to draw the last page of Surreal
I am going to aim to get this finished today
I don’t think you understand the amount of money we will give you if you release the other takes of the Kurtofsky kiss.
(Hint: All of it. All of the money.)
- Me: *doing the petulant child thing* It's not fair. I could have been fucking awesome at that job.
- Ed: Their loss, they probably hired some douche.
- Me: Probably some asshole going to Columbia majoring in photography that walks around with a giant Nikon around his neck.
- Ed: Yeah and his name is Devon or some shit and his mom is taking all these huge fucked up loans so her dumb kid can walk around Chicago taking pictures of himself with a $1500 camera.
- Me: I hate Devon. Also I'm not buying anymore of their tshirts.
- Ed: BUT IT'S BUFFY TODAY
- So that's how me and Ed made up
- some brosky guy named Devon to funnel our hate into.